Funeral Directors Brisbane – Newhaven Funerals
Newhaven Funeral Directors Brisbane has been offering compassionate and comprehensive funeral services in Brisbane for decades.
Our experienced funeral directors have helped countless families plan and arrange truly meaningful funerals, as well as helped them navigate through the physical, mental, and emotional stress that follows the loss of a loved one—all without the exorbitant funeral costs that other funeral homes may provide.
As one of the most trusted funeral homes in Brisbane, we offer the following services to families:
- Ocean Funerals
- Coffin Selection
- Urn Selection
- Floral Selection
- and more
Open to You 24/7
The loss of a loved one is an undeniably difficult time for anyone, whether or not the loss has been prepared for or not. In either case, having a trusted funeral director by your side is important.
Our lines are open 24 hours a day, so please do not hesitate to get in touch with us no matter how odd the hour. We are more than capable of helping plan funerals even at short notice.
Whether you prefer to go with a traditional funeral, to have the body cremated at our crematorium, or to scatter ashes at an ocean funeral, we work hard to make sure each funeral is a meaningful tribute to your loved one.
Contact Us Today
If you require the help of an experienced funeral director in Brisbane, please do not hesitate to get in touch. You may call us at 1800 644 524 or send us a message by filling out the contact form.
Making Funeral Arrangements
Arranging a funeral
- Contact a Funeral Director – We are here to assist you
- We will secure permits/death certificates
- We will arrange burial/cremation
- Notify family and friends
- We will assist with coffin selection
- Help with floral selection and arrangement
- Help you choose transportation
- Church, chapel or graveside service – we’ll help you with your choice
- Download our Planning a Funeral Guide booklet for more information and guidance